Avatar Based Teaching and Learning
VR Setting for Teaching Purposes
- Conference Cube is implemented and in regular use.
- Virtual reality module is implemented and in regular use. After a short test session we could implement the construction of mobile flood protection wall in a study program. The module is implemented and used regularly. Students can choose the module optionally. Students who participate in the virtual reality module receive extra bonus points for the final exam.
- The role-play scenario to improve communication skills is integrated into regular use. We note a high level of acceptance by the students.
- More virtual labs in process.
- Virtual river landscapes are currently being designed. Five river landscapes will be replicated soon.
- MyScore Avatar Software will be released as open source at the end of 2022
- Development of a didactical media concept
- Examination in VR: In the module Water Management and Hydrology I, an alternative examination scenario will be offered in the winter semester 2022/23. Students can either take a Dynexite exam at the end of the module or an automatically corrected Dynexite exam and an oral exam in VR.
Awarded with the Comenius EduMedia seal